1. Bible Life School (BLS) is a fully registered and recognized theological college in Nigeria, with an international affiliation in the USA. BLS runs a full Certificate (1 year), Diploma (2 years), and Degree (4 years) programmes with a conducive physical classroom located in Lokoja Nigeria, and a robust online platform for prospective candidates in any parts of the world.
2. To qualify for the flash drive containing our comprehensive Bible college lectures, such candidate must be a believer or minister who has enrolled or willing to enroll for a full certificate (1 year), or diploma (2 years), or degree (4 years) programme of Bible Life School either as an onsite or online student.
3. Admission form at BLS is N4000 payable at
Account Name: Bible Life International School.
Access Bank Plc. Account No: 0760688041.
Thereafter you may download the admission form from our website www.biblelifeschool.org or collect it offline by calling 09030797424
4. Onsite students receive lectures every weekend at our study centre in Lokoja, Kogi State. Online students’ study on their own and at their pace using the resource materials on the online learning portal (www.online.biblelifeschool.org) and flash drives.
5. The online students converge in a study centre closest to them twice a year for 3-day revision classes and examinations.
6. If you’re a senior pastor who operates any form of school of ministry in your church, and you want to receive the drive for this purpose, Bible Life School can help structure the materials for your actual needs, and certification of the process.
7. It is important to note that BLS will not give out the drives for private uses without examinations and subsequent certifications.
8. Students are responsible for the payment of courier services to waybill the drive to their location.
You may fill this short form to register your interest, obtain the admission form and commence the enrollment processes: https://bit.ly/BLSdrive